Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lucido-L Perm Hair Wax

Contents: 60g
Price:HK$33



According to Lucido-l's webpage:

Styling Technique:

Spread out thinly onto your palm as required. Rub wax into your hair where you want the bouncy curls. Apply in an upward lifting movement to create groups of hair to achieve a finish with springy shapeliness.

Contains Panthenol (hair care ingredient)
Light fragrance (green floral scent)

My Opinion:

This is the crappiest hair styling product that I have ever used, it leaves my hair sticky and greasy. But this isn't the worst, this stuff is not even water soluble, meaning that I had to wash my hair 3 times before I could get it off. The one that I have is the older version, I'm not sure if they have improved their new formula (pic below), but I'm just not willing to try it.





No comments:

Post a Comment