Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Body Shop Vitamin C Plus Time Release Capsules








Contents: 28 capsules
Price: HKD 269

According to The Body Shop's Webpage:
Smooth and revive skin’s appearance to enhance your natural glow. With Community Trade brazil nut oil. For dull skin.

Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Ascorbic Acid, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin, Citrus Sinensis Oil, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Gallate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.

Instructions:
Twist end of capsule to snap off. Use one capsule before night cream to hydrate and protect skin. One month’s supply. Do not ingest. External use only. Keep out of the reach of children. If product gets in eyes, rinse with clean water

My Opinion:
I'm back from my holidays in Thailand, and in order to prepare myself for this holiday, I had to stop using retin a for about 2 weeks before my break (didn't want to get any sun burn...)

During this period I've started to use Vitamin C as a serum, and this product has a really smooth texture, but I'm not sure if it has been absorbed because it left my skin so smooth that I've started to doubt that the product is actually sitting on top of my skin, but after about a week, I've started to noticed brighter skin.
A little tip for selecting your Vitamin C or any other unstable ingredients, always choose your vitamin C products that are packaged in a capsules, pumps or powder, because those packaged in a jar or bottle will expose the product to air and light, which won't help keeping the in ingredients stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment