Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

December Favorite

I'm a very volatile person, so my favorites changes all the time, but for the month of December I've been reaching out the most for these product:




    1. Pot of Gold (is the tube without the lid). I've got this way back in the summer and found it too greasy, so I've just toss it around. But for the month of December it has been really dry and I've been breaking out alot lately. I've tried everyting (hydrating serum, mask, hyaluronic acid.....) but nothing seems to work until I've rediscoverd this. After using this for about a week, my face started to clearing up, my pores looks smaller and skin looks brighter. I love it.

    2. Missha M Visual MakeUp Base (in green) - As I was saying, I was breaking out, and I needed a green base to tone down the redness, and this was the only green base that I had. It has SFP17 and PA+, it does the work, but it washes me out, that's why I usually only reach for this when I break out.....

    3. Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream (No.1) - I had this in the summer, and it was too light then, but now that we are in the winter I can make it work. It is a light coverage BB Cream with SPF20 PA+. I don't feel confortable wearing this on its own (not enough coverage), but together with the Missha Base and Mac MSF it's just perfect for my casual days.

    4. Laura Mercier Secret Concealer (No.2) - Medium coverage, very creamy, and it doesn't cake, but it has a low staying power. I apply it in the morning and is usually gone by lunch time. (I had this for quite some time, so I have to finish it off).

    5. Benefit Powderflage - It's a light-diffusing powder concealer for under eyes. I had it for quite some time, but never really used it. After watching MakeupByTiffany rave about it in You Tube, I thought about giving it another try. I only use it to set my undereye concealer.

    6. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Medium) - I use this to set all my liquid foundation, with this you could never overdo.

    7. Nars Deep Throat - This didn't really work for me in the summer (which I'd prefer Orgasm), but in winter this just look amazing, is just a beautiful natural flush.

    8. Tri-Aktiline Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler - This is not only my December favorite, but actually my all time favorite. I had trouble using this at the beginning (all my undereye makeup looks cakey on top of this), but after some research on the net, I found out that a pea size should be enough for both eyes, and the trick is to pad it in (never rub), let it sink for a minute before you anything else. Everything that's applied on top of it needs to be padded in, NEVER RUB. Followin this rule, your undereye makeup should look smoother.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment