Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Decleor Aromessence Iris

DECLEOR AROMESSENCE IRISHK$680 15ML




(one drop)

According to Declor's webpage:
This , with a fine and silky texture, is specially formulated for the daily care of mature skin. A 100% pure and natural concentrate, it softens the signs of ageing, helps redefine the facial contours and tone the skin. It acts like a true effectiveness booster for your EXPÉRIENCE DE L'ÂGE day cream.
Result: The skin feels revitalised and firmer, lines appear softened.
Ingredients:
Serum of Manuka, Lemongrass, Geranium, Rose, Concrete of Iris and Jasmine Absolute Essential Oils
Preservative-free . With no mineral oils . Colorant-free .
Application:
In the morning, before your daily moisturiser, warm 2 drops of AROMESSENCE ™ IRIS in the palms of your hands and apply to your cleansed face and neck, by massaging gently. Then apply gentle but firm pressure to the key facial energy points .
Pros:
  • I love how my skin feels after applying it, it makes my skin really soft
  • my pores appears to be less visible.
  • I can apply it all over my face including my eyes
  • with this i don't have to apply layers of skincare, one bottle is enough for my whole face (excluding my eyes, I still need my eye cream)
Cons:
  • It breaks me out if I apply anything on top of it, on it's own it doesn't break me out.
  • I takes ages to absorb (30 minutes)
  • I hate the packaging, it doesn't comes with a dropper, I'm always getting a lot more than the recommended quantity
  • 2 drops is definetly not enough for my whole face
Overall I do like this product, but I can't use it in the morning, because it takes ages to absorb, but i love using it at night, especially when I'm really tired and don't want to apply layers of skin care.
I've got my bottle at the counter, but I've done some research and I think you can get the 50ml botte at bonjourhk.com for HK$506, which usually retails for HK$1300.
Note: If you are breaking out, don't use this, because it has occurred to me several times when I had a few blemishes and kept using it, the blemishes will never heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment