Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dejavu FiberWig

Contents: 8.3g
Shade: Pure Black
Price: HK$118






According to Sasa's webpage:
One of the hottest makeup items in Japan, DEJAVU FIBERWIG Paint-On False Lashes Extra Long instantly transforms into wrapping firm and multiple fiber that lengthens your lashes like wearing the fake lashes.
Extra long lash look
  • Better adherence of fiber to your lashes.
  • Long brush enables perfect contact to every piece of lash.
Longer once you brush
  • It assembles perfectly once you brush on.
  • Light and smooth mascara does not cake, resulting in long and natural-looking makeup finish.
No “panda eyes”
  • It instantly transforms into adhering firm to resist sebum, water and sweat. No smudge.
Convenient removal
  • It could be removed by warm water. No damage to lashes.
How to use it
  1. Comb eyelashes with eyelash brush. Curl up eyelashes with lash curler.
  2. Take out the mascara brush. Brush your eyelashes outwards and horizontally. Brush the outer side of eyelashes first then the inner side for curly eyelashes.
  3. Apply the second layer if necessary. Reapply after the previous layer dries.
  4. Tidy up with eyelash brush.
My Opinion:
I remember that I've mentioned before that I'm not a huge fan of mascara, because it's a pain to apply and misery to remove, but since I've found Fiberwig, I take back whatever I've said about mascara, because now I religiously wear my mascara everyday.

This mascara is just amazing, although I'm still not a huge fan of really thick and long mascara, I like to apply one light coat of this on my lashes and they just look amazing. This thing once dry won't bulge, there was once that I've forgotten that I had mascara on and rub my eyes, it didn't even smudge.
I've read it somewhere that this mascara is buildable and it doesn't clump, but I haven't try this out. Apart from all these, it's really easy to remove it, I can remove this easily with a makeup remover, with no sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment