Shade: Pure Black
According to Sasa's webpage:
One of the hottest makeup items in Japan, DEJAVU FIBERWIG Paint-On False Lashes Extra Long instantly transforms into wrapping firm and multiple fiber that lengthens your lashes like wearing the fake lashes.
Extra long lash look
- Better adherence of fiber to your lashes.
- Long brush enables perfect contact to every piece of lash.
Longer once you brush
- It assembles perfectly once you brush on.
- Light and smooth mascara does not cake, resulting in long and natural-looking makeup finish.
No “panda eyes”
- It instantly transforms into adhering firm to resist sebum, water and sweat. No smudge.
- It could be removed by warm water. No damage to lashes.
How to use it
- Comb eyelashes with eyelash brush. Curl up eyelashes with lash curler.
- Take out the mascara brush. Brush your eyelashes outwards and horizontally. Brush the outer side of eyelashes first then the inner side for curly eyelashes.
- Apply the second layer if necessary. Reapply after the previous layer dries.
- Tidy up with eyelash brush.
I remember that I've mentioned before that I'm not a huge fan of mascara, because it's a pain to apply and misery to remove, but since I've found Fiberwig, I take back whatever I've said about mascara, because now I religiously wear my mascara everyday.
This mascara is just amazing, although I'm still not a huge fan of really thick and long mascara, I like to apply one light coat of this on my lashes and they just look amazing. This thing once dry won't bulge, there was once that I've forgotten that I had mascara on and rub my eyes, it didn't even smudge.
I've read it somewhere that this mascara is buildable and it doesn't clump, but I haven't try this out. Apart from all these, it's really easy to remove it, I can remove this easily with a makeup remover, with no sweat.