Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Johnson's Pure Essentials - Young White Face Powder

Johnson's Pure Essentials
Young White Face Powder



Contains 10g


According to the package it says:

Made of pure micro-fine talc, this oil absorbing, long lasting powder formula controls the shine on your face to keep you fresh-looking throughout the day. Plus protects your skin to keep it beautifully smooth. It comes in a WHITE shade to give you an even matte finish. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Directions: Pat gently on face concentrating on oil prone areas for a fresh, clean and shine free look. Gentle and mild enough to be used anytime throughout the day.

I got this in Big C - Thailand last year, and I have already hit pan (this just proves how much I like it). As I've mentioned before I have combo skin and my T-zone tends to be really oily during summer time, and I like using this powder to mattify my face during the day. Although this powder is in white, it's actually very translucent, it didn't wash me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment