Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Maybelline Pure Makeup

Contents: 30ml, 1 fl.oz.
Price: HK$35




Top: Light 4 Nude, Bottom: Light3 Natural Ivory


It says in the tube: 50% water, won't clog pores, flawless finish.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Kaolin, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Aluminium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Layreth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium C8-16 Isoalkylsuccinyl Wheat Protein Sulfonate, Dimethiconol, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Chamomilla Recutita/ Matricaria Extract, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. [+/- May contain CI 77491/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 42090/Blue]. F.I.L. D8359/1


My Opinion:
I've been looking for the perfect foundation for ages, and I came across this product when I was browsing in makeupalley.com, and this happens to be one of the most reviewed foundation on makeupalley. However, this is not available in HK, so I got mine from drugstore.com, and I've ordered it in the shade Light 4 nude, which was slightly too dark for me (this was left in the drawer for a while).

Recently, I was shopping in Bonjour (卓悅) and found this product, but they only had it in shade Light 3 Natural Ivory, so I though I would give it another try, because it was HK$35 only.
I'm so glad that I've tried it again, because this has become my favorite foundation, it's the right shade (not perfect, but acceptable), medium to high coverage (covers most of my pores and redness), dirt cheap, and most important it looks natural and no breakouts.

I've loved it so much that I went back to Bonjour to grab a few more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment