Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Contents: 50ml / 1.07 oz
Skin Type: Acne prone skin
Price: HK$ 180



According to Vichy's website:

Oil-free hydrating care that is clinically proven to stop the cycle of acne imperfections. Replenishes skin with balanced moisture while Zincadone+ , and Salicylic Acid purifies and prevents future breakouts. Patent-pending Intra-Pore Technology controls shine.

Claims:
Clinically proven results in 4 weeks. Allergy tested. Tested on sensitive skin.
PURIFIED AND SOOTHED SKIN
Healthier Looking Skin: 80%
Fewer Imperfections : 76%
LESS VISIBLE PORES
IN 4 WEEKS CONTROLLED SHINE FOR 6 HOURS

My Opinion:
When the normaderm series was launched in HK, I think it was 2 or 3 years ago, I was having serious skin issues, namely breakouts. So I got the whole set and saw actual improvements while using it.
I've stoped using normaderm when my breakouts stopped, and during 2008 X'mas I bought this again in a X'mas package, and in December 2009 I've started to break out and remembered that I had it in my drawer so I've rediscovered it. I had a huge SURPRISE, because it was spoiled, it's texture was eew.... I've check out immediately the Best before date and it says 2010 Dec, I was ripped off, and I can't even get it back because I don't even remember where exactly i got it.
Conclusion: I won't be getting anymore Vichy's product!

No comments:

Post a Comment