Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Benefit Box O' Powder

Contents: 10.0g Net wt 0.35 oz
Price: US28 each
Shades (left to right): Coralista, Dandelion and 10






Top to Bottom (10, coralista, dandelion)



Dandelion

According to Benefit's webpage:

Why we love it: This classic ballerina pink finishing powder takes your complexion from dull to radiant in an instant...a celeb fave!

What else you need to know: To perk up throughout the day, dust on cheeks or all over complexion. Complete with soft, natural-bristle brush.


10

According to Benefit's webpage:

Why we love it: Highlight and contour cheekbones in one sexy sweep with this box of satiny pink and bronze powders. They're a perfect 10!

What else you need to know:Complete with soft, natural-bristle cheek brush. Easy step-by-step contouring lesson included.


Coralista

According to Benefit's webpage:

Why we love it: Our warm coral-pink cheek powder is your "coral blush for a tropical flush"! This shade cheers up every skin tone in seconds.

What else you need to know: Complete with soft, natural-bristle blush brush.


My Opinion:

I love every single one of my Benefit's blushes, I like them even more then my NARS blush, and I'm convinced that I'll be collecting the rest of the Benefit Box O'Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment