Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

NeoStrata Eye Cream

Contents: 15g or 0.5 oz
Price: HK$210




According to Neostrata Webpage:

A highly moisturizing, non-irritating cream designed to reduce dryness and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.

  • Formulated with 4% Gluconolactone
  • Polyhydroxy Acid Gluconolactone reduces fine lines and wrinkles
  • Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5
  • Ophthalmologist tested

Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Panthenol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol Hydroxystearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben.

My Opinion:

In terms of hydration and anti-aging effects, this is only an average product, but I just can't live without it, because I've found out that this eyecream can actually reduce milia.

Perhaps it is due to my frequent changes in skincare product, I kept on having milia under my eyes, and since I've started to use neostrata eyecream, I've noticed that most of the milia are gone. I no longer use this eyecream everyday, but I always have a tube ready for emergencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment