Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jane Iredale Foundation

Liquid Minerals
Contents: 30ml
Price:HK$490
Shade: Golden Glow




According to Jane Iredale's Webpage:


Description:
The look is moist and light. The feel is like a second skin. A light-reflecting, mineral foundation in a special liquid formulation. The beads are actually liposomes entrapping liposomes. This state-of-the-art technology enables us to encapsulate large amounts of active ingredients, which are then time-released into the skin. The spheres are suspended in a gel of aloe vera and vegetable glycerin. Makeup and skin care in one bottle!
• Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
• Minimizes pores and evens skin tone
• Provides lightweight, comfortable coverage


Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycerin, Carrageenan Extract, Boron Nitride, Hyaluronic Acid, Algae, Vitamin C, Squalane, Phytonadione, Coenzyme Q10, Stearic Acid, Chamomile Flower Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Agar. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.



PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation - SPF20

Contents: 30ml

Price:HK$490

Shade: Golden Glow




According to Jane Iredale's Webpage:

The look is sheer and semi-matte. The feel is weightless. Trust our pressed and loose mineral foundation to look like your skin, only better.

• UVA/UVB SPF 20 broad-spectrum sun protection

• A foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen all in one• Very water-resistant and highly pigmented

• Applies evenly and easily, providing long-lasting, gorgeous coverage

• Light diffusing properties make skin look flawless, healthy and younger

• Minimizes pores and fine lines

• No oil, talc, dyes and parabens

• Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients

• Crease-resistant and long-lasting

• May be applied wet or dry to complement any look

• Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%.

Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.



My Opinion:

I bough these 2 items together, and I have 1/3 of the liquid left while the pressed powder has been barely touched.

Actually I don't like either one of it, but since I do not like wasting things I'll try to use it up. (note: I just can't make the press powder work)

Whenever I apply the press powder It always emphasize my lines and pores making me look really old (If that's the look that I'm going for, I might as well skip makeup).

Regarding the liquid mineral, it's actually very hard to blend it and is very easy to over apply and look cakey. Apart from the diffilculties in application this stuff stinks, I was told that was the smell of aloe, but this product just isn't good enough for me to overlook it's scent...

If you are considering buying this product, please note that the shades for the pressed powder are slighly darker then the liquids. Although I've got both items in Golden Glow, I can only use the powder during summer when I'm slightly darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment