Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

Contents: 15ml
Price: HK$140



According to Clinique's webpage:

Instantly refine the look of pores with a natural-looking, long-lasting matte finish. De-shines. Resists sweat and humidity, too. Wear alone, under or over makeup for a flawless look. Invisible coverage.
My Opinion:
This is a flesh color cream/primer that leaves your skin instantly smoother, but on it's own it does not cover my pores at all, and I didn't notice much of a difference when I layer it with a foundation. The only thing that I like about this product is its oil control.
Perhaps I'm not working with it correctly, but since I've only got it for about a week, I'll try it a few more times and if I change my mind I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment