Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lancome Absolue Yeux Premium Bx

Contents:15ml
Price: HK$620




According to Lancome's webpage:



It's proven: skin regains visible signs of youthfulness. Deep wrinkles appear reduced, skin feels firmer and clarity is improved.

Advances in stem cell research Lancôme scientists have now revealed that stem cells' environment plays an important role in helping to enhance skin's youthfulness.



My Opinion:


I love Lancome eye care products, and have been using it for several years, their eye creams are really rich without causing milia. You might have noticed that I always emphasis whether a product causes milia or not, because I can get them easily, even if I only use a wrong eye care product once, my undereye area is capable of developing several milia overnight, and it's a torture to get rid of it.

I got this for HK$478 at Bonjour, and I think is really worth it because a jar last me for over 6 month.

No comments:

Post a Comment