According to Sally Hansen's webpage:
Instant Cuticle Remover Maximum Strength
- Dissolves Dry Cuticles in 15 Seconds!
- Cuts manicure time in half!
- Revolutionary gel formula melts away and breaks down excess cuticles.
- With regular use, helps prevent cuticle problems before they start.
- TIP: Instant Cuticle Remover can also be used on calluses.
- Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.
Squeeze a thin strip around cuticles and under nail tips. After 15 seconds gently push back cuticles with a cuticle pusher or manicure stick. Wash away excess immediately and thoroughly with warm soapy water. To remove calluses, apply to callus for 1 minute. Wash away excess immediately and thoroughly with warm soapy water. Do not leave on longer than 1 minute.
Ingredients: Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate.
I got my bottle after watching Misschievous video on youtube regarding manicure at home. I'm a beginner in manicures, and this product does seems to make the process easier, but since I haven't try out many products in this area I can't compare it with other similar product in the market.