According to Shiseido's webpage:
A total eye treatment created especially for mature skin experiencing all visible signs associated with hormonal changes due to aging. Formulated with Concentrated Carnosine DP™, this serum effectively improves loss of firmness and wrinkles for an impeccably youthful appearance.
- In a week, sagging and fine lines appear visibly reduced.
- In three weeks, the look of crow's feet dramatically improves.
- Use every morning and night as the last step of your skincare routine.
- Take up one dispenser push onto fingertip and stroke around the eyes three times. Take care to avoid the very edge of eyelids.
- Lightly smooth into the area below eyes, moving in an outward direction. Repeat this six times.
Overall a good eye serum, it's rich without causing any milia.
Don't expect this to remove your wrinkles because it won't, but it does improve the dry lines around my eyes.
I liked using this product, but I'm not sure whether it's worth the dollar, because I'm pretty sure that I can find a similar substitute for a lot less.