Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Handy True Comb

Price:HK$260 (both the big one and the small one are $260 each)









The following photos and info has been extracted from here




Brush pins are in spherical shape and it protects the scalp from damage



You can choose the strength of the vibration by switching it between LOW, OFF or HI Mode.







This comb vibrates 4,000 times per minute, and the vibration will massage your sculp thus making your hair healthier.
Specs:
Comb Size:
- Close Position: 120 x 40 x 50 mm
- Open Position: 225 x 40 x 45 mm
Weight: 112 g
Battery Type: 1 pcs AAA Type
My opinion:
Several years ago, when i had my hair straight , I got the big one (first picture at the top). After using it for several years I got the smaller one as well, because It is really hard to clean the big one, you can put it under the tap.
In order to clean the big comb you need to wipe it with cotton buds, while the small one you can actually wash it on the tap.
They both work for the same purpose, it'll smooth down your hair, especially if you have fly ways, it'll just keep your hair neat.
Although I have wavy hair now, I still use it in my bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment