Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Revlon Plump Sexxxy Lipcolor

Shade: 07 Tender Touch
Price: HK$88







The Plump Sexxxy Lipcolor uses the clinically-proven plumping and firming effects of a patented, groundbreaking tri-peptide technology, said to naturally fill and plump lips instantly upon contact with the body's natural water. The hydrating Natural Seaweed Complex also helps boost lip moisture and firmness.

Continued use of the long-lasting lipcolour will not only add moisture, but will also help build collagen to visibly increase volume for plumper, moister and dewy-soft lips.


My Opinion:

This is actually the first lip plumping product that I've ever used, and I'd liked the effect, although I didn't really like the shade. I think I have 2 more lip plumping lipsticks somewhere, I'll try to locate it and give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment