Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum

Contents: 30ml (1 us fl oz)
Price: I got it from my godmother (thanks menita)




According to Boots' webpage:

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum 30ml is proven to restore skin’s structure and appearance.

Independently proven to restore the skin’s structure, visibly improving deep lines and wrinkles by up to 50% with regular use. The first product proven to restore the skin's structure with prolonged use. So effective that other people can see a significant visible improvement in your deep lines and wrinkles.

Immediately improving skin’s radiance after the first application, this rich, velvety, No7 Intense anti-ageing serum glides onto the skin.

After 4 weeks, the appearance of lines and wrinkles is reduced by up to 50%.

Skin structure is weakened in older and sun damaged skin, encouraging loss of elasticity and causing wrinkles. After 6 months of use, the skin is shown to rebuild and over time elasticity is improved and deep wrinkles are visibly reduced.

  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Dermalogically tested

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, aqua (water, eau), butylene glycol, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerine, Arabinogalactan, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Magnesium sulphate, Dimethicone copolyol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isosterarate, Retinyl palmitate, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) extract, Methylparaben, Propylene glycol, Lupinus albus seed extract, Butylparaben, Ethyparaben, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Isobtylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Panax ginseng root extract, Morus alba leaf extract, Tocopherol, Palmityl ologopeptide, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide -7.

My Opinion:

I've been using this for 3 nights, and after applying it for the first time, I found my skin very smooth, and when i woke up the next morning, my skin was still smooth and have a glow (not sure if is my imagination). I think I'll keep on using it and write an update on this product.

Update (05/03/2011): I've finished this bottle and though that I should write an update. I personally think this is more of a primer rather than a serum, because it just feel like one of those silicone base and I didn't see any permanent effect on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment