Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Etude House - Happy Tea time Lemon Tea Cleansing Foam

Contents:150ml (5.07 fl.oz)
Price:HK$49

According to the package:

Supplies abundant foam and refreshing tea scent to cleanse and nourish complexion.

Contains Lemon extract for revitalizing.

Direction: Wet face and dispense small amount onto hands. Lather and apply foam to face, gently massaging entire area. Wash and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Potassium Stearate, potassium Myristate, Peg-32, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Blyceryl Stearate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Aper Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Lauric Acid, Disodium EDTA, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, CI 19140, Fragrance.

My Opinion:

This cleanser didn't break me out, cleanse fairly well, and I didn't feel dry afterwards. I should be satisfy with it, but whenever I use this, the scent reminds me of toilet fresheners, so I guess I won't be buying it again, but I might try the other scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment