Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kanebo Kate Covering Concealer For Under Eyes

Contents: 10g
Price: HK$63








If you have never heard of Kate, it is a lower end brand from Kanebo which are sold in Watson's or Sasa in Hong Kong.
Their stuffs are actually quite good, and I've read loads of raves on their eyeshadows, but since all of their shadows are shimmery (not my taste), I didn't get any.
Let start with their undereye concealer, this concealer only comes in one shade, which is a salmon shade concealer. I mainly use it as a corrector, because even for my nc30 skintone, it is still too light, i guess you have to be really pale to use this alone as a concealer.
In terms of it's texture, it's really creamy and easy to blend, but the coverage and lasting power is only average. I've applied it at 7 in the morning and by lunch time I have to re-apply.


No comments:

Post a Comment