Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sally Hansen Mega Shine

Contents: 0.43 fl oz / 12.7 ml
Price: HK$65


According to Sally Hansen's Webpage:
  • Keep Manicures Beautiful For Up To 10 Days!
  • Dries In Just 60 Seconds!
  • Advanced formula dries your manicure from top to bottom in just 60 seconds - no more smudges!
  • Fuses and seals all your manicure layers into one powerful protective shield that resists chipping, cracking, peeling and damaging moisture.
  • Micro-diamonds add mirror shine and strength.
  • Special Ingredients:Exclusive Micro-Diamond & Platinum Formula
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Mek, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Diamond Powder, Platinum, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/:D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)].
Application Techniques
Apply 1 thick coat over wet or dry nail enamel. Dries to touch in 60 seconds. Apply a new coat as needed to "freshen" manicure and add extra shine and protection.
My Opinion:
I was hoping that this would replace my SECHE VITE, because the only store that carries Seche near my place is always out of stock.....
Unfortunately this does not replace it... According to the instruction you could apply it on wet nails, but I always end up smudging my polish if I apply it wet (perhaps I'm not doing it right).
The drying time is way longer than Seche, and the main reason why I use a top coat is because i need my polish to dry faster.
In terms of shine, this was true to it's word, but that's not the reason why I need a top coat, so I guess I'll stick with Seche Vite.
我的意見:
買這瓶Mega Shine 是希望它能代替我用開的Seche Vite, 因為我買開Seche Vite 的那間店舖經常都無貨...
可惜這瓶Mega Shine仍未能代替Seche Vite....根據說明, Mega Shine可搽於濕甲上, 但我每次用於濕甲上都會弄花指甲(我是否用錯方法?)
我用面油的主要原因是為了快乾, 但Mega Shine的乾甲時間比Seche Vite 長...
至於光澤方面, Mega Shine真的不錯, 但這並非我買面油的原因, 所以我還是會繼續用Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment