Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

EyeKo Fat Balm

Contents:5.2g
Shades: Left - Strawberry; Right - Minty
Price: US$17 for 3







Strawberry
According to the package:
Berry-Liscious tints with light reflecting particles and added moisture for softer, sexier lips, smooh on to cheeks too for a fruit flush.
Minty
According to the package:
Sweeten lips and freshen breath with this iridescent, cooling menthol balm for a super softshine.
Ingredients: Castor oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Butyl Stearate, Carmauba, Beex Wax, Jojoba Oil, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Candelilla Wax, Fragrance, Methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, D&C Red No. 7 CI 15850, Iron Oxide Yellow CI 77492, Iron Oxide black CI 77499
My Opinion:
Since winter has started I have only used balm on my lips, and I've frequently picked these two up.
Minty is a light pink that doesn't really show up on my lips, so I usually wear a liner underneath for some colors. While Strawberry is a deeper raspberry shade that still look natural on me. These balms smells delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment