Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Body Shop Bath Shower Gel

Fragrance: Neroli Jasmin
Contents: 200ml
Price:$ 50




According to The Body Shop's Webpage:

A soap-free cleansing gel that lathers up in the bath or shower to leave your skin feeling clean and subtly scented with the mysterious and captivating Neroli Jasmin fragrance. Neroli Jasmin combines a blend of fruity orange blossom with oriental and warm jasmine notes.

Ingredients:
Neroli Jasmin Shower Gel contains the following key ingredients ....

Camomile essential oil - Soothes and moisturises the skin. Is known for its calming benefits. Provides small-scale rural farmers with a fair price, resulting in the revitalisation of the local economy and sense of community.

Fragrance notes: - Top notes: neroli, freesia and violet leaf. Middle notes: orange blossom, jasmin and white peony. Base notes: sandalwood, vanilla, musk and amber.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Cocamide DEA (Surfactant), Parfum (Fragrance), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Coco-Glucoside (Surfactant), Glyceryl Oleate (Emulsifier), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) (Sunscreen), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Anthemis nobilis (Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract) (Natural Additive), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Antioxidant), Lecithin (Stabiliser/Emulsifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).
My Opinion:

You are going to be sick of my body shop bath shower reviews, because I got a bunch of those during X'mas, and I'm nearly finishing my first bottle (note: these were X'mas gifts from my friends and family, I did not get them free from the company).

I've initially really liked the scent of neroli jasmin, and you might have noticed that I got the eau de toilette and the perfume oil as well, but gradually this scent started to irritate me, and I think is because of the sweetness that makes me sick of it (sorry to everyone who loves this). Anyway, I no longer use the fragrances and I'm nearly finishing the shower gel, I don't think that I'll repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment