Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Body shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub

Contents: 200ml
Price:HK$179




According to The Body Shop's webpage:

A gentle exfoliating scrub that removes dead skin cells whilst invigorating and helping to boost circulation. Leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and better prepared to absorb moisture.

Ingredients:

Pink grapefruit seed oil - Rich in essential fatty acids that help restore skin smoothness and suppleness while rebuilding the skins barrier function.

Organic honey - An effective moisturiser that helps condition the skin.

Orange peel and comcob granules - To gently slough away dead skin cells.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Silica (Absorbent), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter Orange Peel) (Natural Additive), Zea mays (Corn Cob Granules) (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Mel (Honey (Mel)) (Natural Additive), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus paradisi (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzophenone-4 (Sunscreen), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 14700 (Colour), CI 17200 (Colour).

Instructions:
Apply to damp skin in a circular motion whilst in the bath or shower

My Opinion:
I was kind of surprised when I've opened this tube, because most of the scrub that I've previously used have a creamy texture, but this one was really watery, and I actually went back to the shop and ask the assistant if my tube has gone bad, and I was asured that it wasn't.

I've really enjoyed using this scrub, because it really does exfoliate without leaving a thin film over your body...., but I guess if you have dry skin, this might not be for you.

Althought I love this product I still have my complaints, usually a tube of scrub would last me around 3 months (I usually exfoliate once a week), but because of it's texture, I always end up scooping more than I need and I've actually finish my tube in a little over a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment