Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

e.l.f. Duo Cream Eyeshadow

Contents: 0.1oz / 3g
Shade: 7106 Black Licorice
Price: HK$45







According to the package:
  • Express yourself with the long-wear easy to blend, creamy duo colors.
  • Each gorgeous color can be worn alone or together for a dramatic effect.
Directions: Apply shadow to upper eyelid, blending in the lighter shade to illuminate and the darker shade to contour. Blend to achieve desired effect.
Ingredients: Isopropyl, Palmitate, Parafiinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Ceresing Wax, Mica, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Bht.
My Opinion:
I've mainly used these as a base for my powder shadows, and I love to use the white side on the inner corner of my eyes. I've used the black side for smooky look, but please wear a primer before this, because they do crease.

No comments:

Post a Comment