Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Vidal Sassoon Hair Moisture Shine Water

Contents: 150ml
Price: HK$49.90



According to the package:
VS Sassoon Moisture Shine Water gives you silky-looking hair with super high shine.
Spray covers all of hair for maximum hold

How To Use:
  • Use on dry hair before styling
  • Spray from 10-15 cm away
  • Spray on hair and work in evenly
Ingredients: Water, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Polyquaternium-11, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.

My Opinion:
When I wake up in the morning my hair is all tangle up and there's no way that you can comb it without breaking something. What i usually do is no wet my hair and spray this all over it , this is the only way that I can comb my hair without breaking anything.

I've noticed that the instructions says that you are suppose o use this on dry hair, but I've only used in on wet/damp hair, I don't like to apply hair products on dry hair (it feels sticky)

No comments:

Post a Comment