Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Etude House Happy Teatime Lemon Tea Cleansing Cream

Contents: 180ml

Price: Sorry, I don't remember how much I got this for


According to Etude House's Webpage:

Description:


Washable makeup removal cream has light texture with low oil content for women in their 20’s-31’s


My Opinion:


I think it is kind of weird to label a product (especially a cleanser) for a determined age group??? but anyway, when I got this product, I wasn't aware of it (everything in the packaging was written in Korean), and if I knew earlier I wouldn't have bought it (I'm not within the recommended age group...)


Back to the review, I was sucked in again because of the scent, and it did actually smell like lemon, although I did not detect any scent of tea, it did smell like a lemon scented toilet freshener...., and apart from this issue, it didn't remove my makeup well, there was still residue of makeup after using this.

No comments:

Post a Comment