Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Freeman Beautiful Face apricot & wild Cherry lathering Facial Scrub

Contents: 150ml

According to the package:




  • Banishes dull, dry skin


  • This moisture rich, fresh and deliciously fragrant facial scrub clears away impurities that clog pores and removes rough, dry skin cells. Added extracts of apricot and wild cherry help moisturise, leaving skin dewy-soft.


Ingredients:


Water (Aqua), Polyethylene, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2, Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Polysorbate 20, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Jojoba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl, Propanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 6 Lake (CI 1580:2).
My Opinion;




This product has already been discontinued, and the reason why I still have it, is because I had it for ages and didn't really like it, so it was left sitting in the bathroom cabinet...




This product differs slightly from your usual scrub because it lathers, and the reason why I didn't like it was because it has a few tiny beads and I thought that it did not exfoliate well.




Since I've started on No Buy, I've cleared all my cabinets and I'm slowly using up all my stuffs. I've rediscovered a few things and started to find new ways to finish it off, like using this as a body wash and actually love it. I've been using this twice per week and it left my body really smooth, so I guess I was wrong when I thougth that this was not a good exfoliator.

No comments:

Post a Comment