Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

NARS Bronzing Powder






Shade: Laguna
Contents: 0.28 oz / 8g
Price: US33.00 (got this from my godmother, and if you are reading this thank you Menita)

According to NARS webpage:

Laguna: Warm brown hue with delicate gold shimmer.
Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face. Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin.
  • Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin
  • Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin
  • Subtle shimmer adds glow
  • Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones
Ingredients: Talc, Polymethylmethacrylate, PTFE, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Corn), Nylon 66, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), May Contain (+/-):, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

My Opinion:
I was never a bronzer person, and have always avoided using it, I just find that bronzer makes my face look dirty....

Let me tell you how wrong I was, since April I have been using bronzer everyday, and I've actually digged into my drawers and found all those bronzers that I've previously hated and started using them again. I've finally realize that most of the bronzers that I had was actually good, and the brush was making all the difference. I used to apply my bronzer with a "large" powder brush, and now I'm actually applying it with a gigantic brush!

I don't use my bronzer to contour my face, I mainly use it to add some color, and I just love that I look all healthy and glowy with the bronzer on. I know that alot of people do not like shimmery bronzers, but personally I prefer bronzers with shimmer, and I find that there's not enough shimmer in Laguna (call me weirdo...). Overall this is a really good bronzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment