Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Mineral Face Powder








Contents: 0.3oz / 9g
Shade: 3835 Translucent
Price: US$12.95


<><><><><><><><><><>
Description
  • Mineral Wear® maintains a natural appearance by gently absorbing oil without drying and helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines.
  • For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin!
  • Includes built-in mirror and brush.

Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Oil-free. Talc-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.

Ingredients: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 6.0% (AVE.), ZINC OXIDE 4.2%. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: MICA, SQUALANE, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, LAUROYL LYSINE, KAOLIN, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: IRONOXIDES, ULTRAMARINES. 

My Opinion:
I've always wanted to try Physician's formula, and since I've wanted a new blotting powder, I've decided to get this in the shade translucent.

After using it once, I knew immediately that I won't be able to use it for touch up, because this powder is just way to light for my skintone, definetly not translucent, it does leave a white cast....


                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment