Shade: 83243 Tease
According to the package:
- Smoothes on as a cream and finishes as a velvety soft powder for long-lasting rich color that's never greasy
- Easy to blend for layering and building color for sculpting highlighting and adding dimension
- Lightweight and refreshing formula looks natural and radiates a beautiful glow for all skin types
- Use over foundation for rich color intensity or under for a captivating glow.
- Tap on the cream blush color with fingertip and blend onto skin.
- Go as sheer or dramatic as you want by layering and building the color for desired effect.
- Use two shades to define facial contours and sculpt cheekbones for the most natural looking finish
- To prevent evaporation of product and to keep formula creamy, ensure cap is securely closed when not in use.
Ingredients: Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/ Divinyl Dimethicone/ Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer Dimethicone/ Cinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Titanium Oxide (CI 77891), Laureth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.
Everyone knows that I love the Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, and I think the e.l.f. cream blush is a very similar product. They both have a mousse texture and dry to a powder finish, but I've noticed that the e.l.f. one is slightly softer and more pigmented, while the Maybelline one is more blendable.