Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub


Contents: 6.0 oz / 170g
Price: HKD36.90


According to the package:

Salicylic Acid Acne Medication with 100% Natural Exfoliants
  • Oil-Free
  • Exfoliates to Prevent Blemishes & Cleans Pores
  • Fights blemishes without over-drying
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • 100% Natural Extracts
Gently cleans pores and helps stop breakouts before they occur.
Direction:
Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face. Rinse with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. For best results use 3 to 4 times per week.

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients Salicylic Acid - 2 %Acne Treatment

Inactive Ingredients
Water (Aqua) , Juglans Regia Shell Powder (Walnut) , Glyceryl Stearate SE , Propylene Glycol , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn) , Cocoamidopropyl Betaine , Cetearyl Alcohol , Triethanolamine , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-100 Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Acetate , Ceteareth-20 , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Polysorbate 60 , Carbomer , Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Phenethyl Alcohol , Limonene , PPG-2 Methyl Ether , Linalool , Methylisothiazolinone , Glycerin , Prunus Armeniaca Fruit Extract (Apricot)
My Opinion:

I've been using this product since I was 16, and although back then, there was only 1 formulation, now they have it in 4 different formulas for different skin types. I have this in naturally clear, which is for oily skin, and I can go thru a tube of this in less then 2 months, because I use it both on my face and my body. I've tried alot of scrubs, but I always go back to this. I swear by this product. 


容量: 6.0 oz / 170g
價錢: HKD36.90

我的意見:
自16歲起開始用這支杏子磨砂潔面膏,雖然當時只有一個配方,但時至今天已經有4個不同配方供不同的膚質使用。我所選擇的是Naturally clear系列,是給油性皮膚的,一支大約可以用到2個月,因為小妹除了拿來洗面還會用來磨身。多年來雖然有試過其他牌子的磨砂,但還是覺得這支 St. Ives最適合我。

2 comments:

  1. im actually eying a scrub from st ives and thanks to this post i now know what to choose =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good and economical scrub, give it a try

    ReplyDelete