Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Body Shop Sheer Lip Color




Contents: 2.1g (0.07 oz)
Shade: 01 Pink
Price: HKD115.00

According to The Body Shop's webpage:

A luxurious, moisturizing lipstick that offers sheer colour coverage with medium colour intensity and a sheer shine finish. Available in a variety of shades to suit all skin tones, each helps to condition the lips. Dermatologically tested.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Emollient), Meadowfoam (Limnanthes Alba) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate (Emollient), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Stabiliser), Synthetic Wax (Binder/Emollient), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Flavor (Flavour), Methylparaben (Preservative), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative). May Contain: Mica (Opacifier), Iron Oxides (Colour), Titanium Dioxide (Colour), Red 7 Lake (Colour), Red 27 Lake (Colour), Yellow 5 Lake (Colour), Red 6 Lake (Colour), Blue 1 Lake (Colour)

My Opinion:

This product has already been discontinued, they've repackage it and is now call Delipscious Sheer Lip Color. If you are interested in the shade that I have, I think it's call 01 Sheer Lychee now.
I'm not a huge fan of Body Shop's lipstick, because they turn bad really fast, I have tried my share of lip products, and have never experienced a lipstick going bad, with  the exception of  Body Shop.
I though that a got a bad batch when my last body shop lipstick started to smell weird, but I've only been using this lipstick for several months, and it has already started to smell weird (I think is about time to toss it), I don't think I'm going to buy anymore lipstick from this brand, but unfortunately I've still got a few in my possession....

容量: 2.1g (0.07 oz)
顏色: 01 Pink
價錢:HKD115.00

根據Body Shop 網頁

幻彩果香唇膏蘊含全天然可食用材料及100%植物成份,包括豐富的藍莓籽油及石榴籽油,散發多種甜美果香香氣。質感柔軟幼滑,性質極致溫和,具備高效滋養的護唇功效。


我的意見:

小妹用過無數支唇膏,除了Body Shop 以外,從未試過未用完就已經變壞....

起初還以為買了支有問題的唇膏,但這支已經是第二支有問題的唇膏,只用了數用就開始有怪味。我想我不會再買Body Shop的唇膏,但不幸的是小妹仍有幾支未開......



No comments:

Post a Comment