Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Clean & Clear Morning Burst In-Shower Facial




Contents: 4 oz (114g)
Price: US$7.99


HIGHLIGHTS
  • A fast facial that works with the steam from your shower
  • Clay helps draws out dirt, oil and impurities from skin
  • Contains moisturizers to help keep skin from over-drying
  • Use 1-3 times per week in place of normal cleanser
WHAT'S IMPORTANT
Who has time for a facial? Now anybody does with MORNING BURST® In-Shower Facial. Made with Ginseng, citrus, natural fruit extracts and purifying clay, this formula works with the steam from your shower to lift away dirt, oil and impurities that can clog pores. Micro-beads help exfoliate away dead skin cells while a combination of moisturizers help hydrate skin, leaving your face feeling clean, smooth and totally awake!

INGREDIENTS

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Potassium Cetyle Phosphate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Betaine, Methylparaben, Menthol, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Serine, Glycine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Arginine, Lysine, Threonine, Proline, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6. May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

My Opinion:

This is my second tube of this product (and I'd already got a backup), the reason why I keep repurchasing, is because of it's convenience, I try to deep cleanse my face at least twice a week, but sometimes I get off from work really tired, and I don't even have the energy to pamper myself.... On those days, I'll usually use this in my shower.

During my shower, I'll lay this over my face and go on with my duties, the steam of the shower will draw out the impurities of the pores, while I'm done with everything else, I'll just slightly wet my face and massage my skin, since this product has some tiny grains in it, it'll exfoliate my skin as well. This is a really great and convenient product.


容量: 4 oz (114g)
價錢:US$7.99

我的意見:
這個產品小妹己經用了兩瓶,而且更買了第三瓶,因為這支已經差不多用完(買現再買足以證明小妹有多喜歡這支面膜)。先介紹一吓這支深層清潔面膜,產品說明指出這支面膜應於洗澡時一并使用,因為洗澡時的蒸汽能打開毛孔並把污物排出。

所以小妹通常會於洗澡前先搽上這個面膜,之後才開始洗澡,洗完後會取小小水於面上按摩,因為這個面膜有小許粒子,所以可以同時去死皮。一般情況下小妺都會一星期做兩次深層潔面,可惜很多時小妹放工後已經很疲勞,連做面膜的力都無,於這個時候一定會用這支面膜。

No comments:

Post a Comment