Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Legere




Contents: 50ml (1.69 fl oz)
Price: HK$200.00 (I got this in a set)


La Roche Posay Hydraphase XL Legere developed to meet the expectations of dermatologists, providing a daily intensive re-hydration as well as the highest protection against daily-UVA rays, present all year round and responsible for the premature ageing of the skin. Contains Mexoryl XL. Daily Anti-UVA protection: a very high level of protection, effective throughout the day to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and sun spots. SPF 15 – UVA (IPD 40-PPD 12). Hydraphase XL is formulated with LA Roche-Posay Thermal Water, rich in selenium and with anti-radical properties.
Ingredients:
AQUA / WATER
HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE
DIMETHICONE
GLYCERIN
ALCOHOL DENAT.
POLYETHYLENE
PEG-20 STEARATE
PEG-100 STEARATE
CARBOMER
ZINC GLUCONATE
GLYCERYL STEARATE
ISOHEXADECANE
SODIUM HYDROXIDE
DISODIUM EDTA
COPPER SULFATE
HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID
XANTHAN GUM
PENTYLENE GLYCOL
POLYSORBATE 80
ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER
CETYL ALCOHOL
CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

My Opinion:

I've got this in a set, which was a pretty good deal, but will I buy this again on it's own? well I don't think so, because it does nothing other than hydrates, and I'm kind of greedy in terms of skincare products and I would expect a bit more.
Although I got the light version I still find it kind of too heavy for the summer days, but since we are officially in autumn now, I got this out of the drawer and wanted to try it again.
This is slightly scented, and it's absorbed into the skin fairly fast, I will say that this is a fairly good hydrating lotion.


容量: 50ml (1.69 fl oz)
價錢: HK$200.00 (這是套裝價錢)


Hydraphase 長效清爽保濕乳

特效保濕功效, 持久滋潤肌膚

「細胞接合鎖水科技」:強化細胞間質,形成鎖水層,確保肌膚時刻保持水嫩潤澤。

指示

缺水性、混合性及敏感皮膚。

性質

配方含長效透明質酸分子,達到雙重效能:
- 補充肌膚水份,強效保濕。
- 促進細胞間質緊密接合,形成鎖水層。

結果

24小時長效保濕。肌膚持分舒適柔軟。

包裝及內容

50ml 無污染真空泵裝

使用

每日早及/或晚塗抹。適合敏感皮膚。

效能

即時保濕:96%
長效保濕:8小時後保濕48%增長

我的意見:
這是去年聖誕節所買的套裝,用完應該唔會再買,因為這個產品只有一個功效,就是保濕,但小妹對護膚品的要求比較高和貪心,得一個功效已經無法滿足小妹的要求。

雖然小妺買了清爽配方,但其實這個乳霜都幾潤,而小妹屬於油性皮膚,所以無法於夏天使用。這個乳霜有小小香味,吸收時間常算快,算是一個不錯的保濕孔液。

No comments:

Post a Comment