Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

L.A. Colors Professional Blush

Contents: 0.13oz / 3.8g
容量
Shade: BBL395 Toast
顏色
Price: HKD18.00
價錢





According to the package:
  • Long wearing formula
  • Natural finish

Silky smooth blush ads a touch of color that stays true for hours. Use to contour, color, and highlight cheeks beautifully

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Silica, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate

My Opinion:
I don't usually wear dark color blushes, but since I've started to use Benefit Dallas, I felt in love with mauvey/dusty rose blushes, and started to collect these shades.
I've got this from my local grocery store and left it at the bottom of my drawer forgotten. This has been rediscovered and I've started to use it more than usual. The shade is beautiful, but it takes some work to apply it, because it is very pigmented and kind of hard to blend. I apply it with a skunk brush and  sometimes it goes on very blotchy and I really have to blend it out, but once I get the right intensity it stays that way all day.

我的意見:
我不太喜歡深色的胭脂,但自從開始用了Benefit Dallas後就愛上了紫色及玫瑰色等比較深的胭脂。
這個胭脂於超市內購買的(非常便宜),而且顏色還很美,但就不容易塗,因為好深色所以要blend很久才均勻,但blend好後不會脫色。

No comments:

Post a Comment