Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ipsa Skin Beauty Control Base



Contents: 18g
Shade: Yellow
Price HK$200.00

This product has already been discontinued, and the new version is call Pure Control Base, and according to Ipsa's webpage:

A makeup base that controls light to enhance the clarity of skin and a beautiful finish of foundation. A beautiful complexion is created by a good balance of "blue", "yellow" and "red" reflected light. (Yellow) is intended to add "yellow" light to adjust the balance of light in three colors. Softly smoothes on with perfect adherence to the skin and keeps the skin bright and translucent. SPF15 PA+.

Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Octinoxate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerol, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-51, Lavandula Vera, Spiny Restharrow, Isostearic Acid, Aluminum hydroxide, Aluminum distearate, Trisodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Calcium aluminum borosilicate, Tin oxide, BHT, Tetradecene, vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium(IV) Oxide, Mica, Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide

My opinion:
I've tried the new version at the counter and apart from the container it appears to be the same as the older version. I had my bottle for ages and the reason why I still have it, is because this base has a very thick texture, and personally I would prefer something lighter.
I can only use this when the climate is really dry, and on those days I do like the effect, it evens out my skin tone with a bit of coverage. For each application you'll only need a tiny bit of product, about half a squirt, and it's kind of hard for me to control the amount because I have it in a pump, but since they have change the container I guess that it would be easier to control the amount now.
I got this in yellow, because at the Ipsa counter they have this computer where they'll test your skin and according to the results I was recommended to get this in yellow. If I had to buy it myself, I would never have got this in yellow, but the recommended shade really did even out my skin tone, therefore, if you are interested make sure you do the test before you get it.

容量: 18g
顏色: Yellow
Price HK$200.00

IPSA Skin Beauty Control Base 美肌調光底霜

  • 調節藍、黃或紅光的反射度,使膚色均勻透亮平滑肌膚及令粉底均勻貼服,營造自然亮麗效果蘊含Skin Beauty Powder 美肌粉末及Optical Code Powder光感粉末,有助提昇肌膚的『素肌透光度』,營造柔滑的膚質。
  • 具有SPF 15 PA+,保護肌膚免受紫外線的損害。
  • 售價:$200/3色


我的意見:

我這支妝前底霜已停產,新版叫 Pure Control Base,而小妹亦於專櫃試過,個人認為除了包裝外,和舊版沒有什麼分別。

這支妝前底霜的質地很厚,而小妹的皮膚比較油,所以只能於天氣很乾的日子才能使用。這支底霜可以均勻膚色而且重有小小遮瑕,效果不錯。每次所需的份量很小,大約按個pump半吓就夠,所以一支可以用很夠。

這支底霜有3個色,粉紅/藍/黃,如果小妹自己選就一定不會買黃色,但因為買之前於專櫃用電腦做了皮膚測試而根據結果小妹才決定要買黃色,如果大家對這支妝前底霜有興趣不防先到專櫃做個測試後才買。

No comments:

Post a Comment