Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Face Shop Herb Clear Lip & Eye Make-Up Remover


Contents: 130ml / 4.39 fl oz
Price: HKD55.00
Local of Purchase: Colourmix

According to the package:

For lip and the delicate skin around eyes, remove make-up perfectively, even water-proof make-up. Formulated with Sage, Rooibos, White Lily, Chamomile, Borage to keep skin silky soft and moisturized.

Directions: Pour onto cotton pad or ball and wipe-off makup genly.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dipropylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40-B. Sodium Chloride, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Capryl/Capryl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Benzophenone-9, Disodium EDTA, Blue 1, Butylene Glycol/ Water/ Laminaria Saccharina Extract (Algae Ext.) Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract/ Aspalathus Linearis Extract/ Lilium Candium Flower Extract/ Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract/ Borago Officinalis Extract/ Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Yellow 5.


My Opinion:

This product removes my eye makeup, did not stink my eyes, did not cause milia and it was cheap. It fullfills all my requirements for a makeup remover, but please note that I do not wear water proof makeup.

This product does contains oil, but I've noticed that they have a oil free version, but It was pricier, I think I might try that one out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment