Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Faddy Soft Wave Mousse


Contents: 160ml
Price: HKD36.00
Local of Purchase: Bonjour


According to Faddy's webpage:

A light touch of mousse to create bouncy, sexy curls.

Features:
  • creates textures, volume, and definition for soft, sexy curls
  • a light touch of mousse to keep your curls bouncy all day long
  • non sticky, leaving no residue
  • VOC and alcohol free

My Opinion:
It appears that when the weather is really humid, none of my usual hair styling product seems to be working, my hair would become a mess once I walk out the door.....

I've been hunting for a new hair styling product, but so far no luck. I've been using the Faddy Soft Wave Mousse, and seriously this stuffs leaves my hair as hard as wire, and I don't understand how can they clain that it'll give you soft curls..... The only reason why I'm still using it is because I rather have wired hair rather than be a frizz ball....


No comments:

Post a Comment