Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tony Moly Red AppleTox Honey Cream





Contents: 80ml
Price: HKD118.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Tony Moly's webpage:

Manuka Honey extract- from Newzeland wild tree, immunity and anti-bacterial effect. Royal Jelly extract- cooling down skin trouble, good for sensitive skin. Propolis- antioxide effect. Black honey- rich minerals and amino-acid. Moisturized and nourish skin effects keep your skin elastic and moist. Apple acid ingredients– smoothing skin.


My Opinion:
I was reading some great reviews about Tony Moly Tomatox Brigtening mask, and went into SASA to get it. Since I was in a hurry, I've accidently got the Appletox instead of the Tomatox (they do look similar...).

Since I got the wrong thing I might as well use it, and when I open the cover was surprise to find that the product has a very sticky texture (just like honey), and I don't usually like sticky stuffs on my face.

The product smells exactly like apple (delicious), and you need to massage it into your skin until it is fully absorb, but don't worry this stuffs absorbs real fast, it'll take about 30 seconds, and once dry it doesn't feel sticky at all.

The next morning when I woke up I've notice brighter skin, and the effect was pretty obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment