Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Conditioner

Contents: 200ml
Price: HKD44.90
Local of Purchase: Mannings


According to the Schwarzkopf webpage:

For very damaged, dry hair
The latest release for Schwarzkopf within the Extra Care range uses three times the amount of Liquid Keratin in its ground-breaking formula and repairs even extreme hair damage. Promising up to 94 per cent less hair breakage, this range is set to change the way we think about hair-care at home. The Ultimate Repair range includes shampoo, conditioner and a mask using Liquid Keratin - also available is the Repair & Gloss Treatment - a light and easy spray with the intense repair capabilities usually found in a mask treatment.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Quaternium-87 , Dimethicone , Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethyiamine, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate , Propylene Glycol , Ceteareth-20 , Citric Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Parfum ( Fragrance), Polyquaternium-37, Dimethiconol , Methylparaben , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Panthenol , Cocodimonlum Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Hydrolyzed Keratin, ,Potassium Sorbate , Pantolactone , Sodium Benzoate , BHT


My Opinion:

I've been trying out Schwarzkopf hair care products since they've landed in Hong Kong and I didn't have much luck with it.

I found this conditioner to be average and didn't do much to my hair, but as I've mentioned before I've given up on conditioner ages ago (I've been using intensive hair treatment on a daily basis as a conditioner), but since this product claims to be designated for extreme damaged hair, I've purchased a small bottle of the shampoo and conditioner to try it out.

Honestly I didn't really like this product at all, it smells really masculine (personally I didn't like the scent) and it didn't hydrate my hair, I don't think I'll be purchasing this line of product again, but I'm still stuck with the shampoo that I haven't try out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment