Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Foam - Lemon



Contents: 170ml / 5.74 fl oz
Price: HKD25.00
Local of Purchase: Colourmix

 
 
Skin Type: All skin types
 
Description: A mild, natural cleanser with a fresh feeling, which contains nine herbs and lemon extracts rich in organic acid including fruit acid. (for oily skin case)
 
Application:Get adequate amount for foam. Gently place it all over the face and rinse it off with clean water
 
Ingredients:  Water, Myristic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Lauramide Dea, Ceteareth-20, Lemon Fruit Extract-Citrus Medica Limonum, Glycol Distearate, Peg 40 Stearate, Water, Sage Leaf Extract (Salvia Officinalis), Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Perfume, Water, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Horse Chestnut Bark Extract (Aesculus Hippocastanum), Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Papaya Fruit Extract (Carica Papaya), Grapefruit Peel Extract (Citrus Grandis), Propylparaben, Willow Bark Extract (Salix Nigra), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Yellow 5
 
 
My Opinion:
 
This is the second product in this month that I've previously used and really liked, and out of a sudden I've started to hate it....
 
Well not exactly the same product, because I've previouls used this cleansing foam with acerola, and I've really liked it, and when I've tried the same product in lemon scent, I just hated it. This does not smell like lemon at all, it has a very strong herbal scent that to me it smells like plastic, fortunatly my family didn't seems to agree with me and decided to finish it off.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment