Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

LCN Anti Age



Contents: 250 ml
Price: HK$384.00
Local of Purchase: SASA (I've got mine from my manicurist)

According to LCN's webpage:

This Anti Age hand cream contains Jojoba oil, d-panthenol and marine collagen, which makes it the perfect treatment for demanding skin. Massage into your hands when required.

My Opinion:

I'm not the kind of person who likes to splurge on a HE hand cream, but right before my wedding, my manicurist convinced me that I needed a good hand cream, and I've paid full price (HK$480) for it.

This hand cream smells good, leaves my hand silky and it doesn't take long to be absorbed, I would consider it a good hand cream for the day, but personally I would prefer something richer for the night. I don't think is worth it's full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment