Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Giorgio Armani Concealer Brush







Price: HK$220.00

According to GA's webpage:

Made with flexible bristles, the tapered, flat head of the concealer brush is ideal for applying armani concealer to hide dark circles and blur imperfections. Brush on a veil of silky fluid with this essential luxury tool. Unique texture and shape is designed to blend and conceal on contours of the face.
  • narrow, firm bristles
  • tapered head for precision
  • ideal for concealing and blending
 
My Opinion:
 
Most of my makeup brushes are either drugstores or mid price, I'm only willing to pay high end price for under eye makeup products since that is my weakest area.
 
I've paid HK$200 for this tiny little brush which I'd consider the crappiest makeup brush that I've ever got, it felt soft at the store, but after one wash it felt hard and scratchy, I think any drugstore synthetic concealer brush would have been better then this.
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment