Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Neutrogena Deep Clean Revitalizing Pink Grapefruit Ultra Foam Cleanser



Scent: Pink Grapefruit
Contents:175 ml
Price: usually retails for HK$99.90 (I got it for 20% off)
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to the package:
Cleans deep down into pores with  a self- dispensing luxurious foam.
  • effectively removes up to 99% of oil, dirt and impurities,
  • contains pink grapefruit, helps eliminate dead skin cells for younger-looking and healthy skin
Dermatologist tested
  • oil free
  • alcohol free
  • non-comedogenic
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, DI-PPG-2-Myreth-10-Adipate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80, Sorbitan Laurate, PEG-7-Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl, Glucoside, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Fragrance, PEG-150, Distearate, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Dipotassium Glycyrhizate, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate, Cooper Gluconate.
 
 
My Opinion:
 
I keep on telling anybody that would listen to me "I WAS CON INTO GETTING THIS" *stompingmyfeet*. This did not smell like grapefruit at all.
 
Ok I'm a grapefruit scent freak and the only reason for getting this was because of the scent, so you could imagine how dissapointed I was when I found out that it only has a floral scent with no grape fruit at all.
 
Even though I got this at a discount it was still alot for a cleanser, since I usually pay about half of this for a cleanser.....
 
And the pump sucks, about half way thru the pump stop working and I have to manually lift up the pump to make it work
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment