Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo


Scent: Floral
Contents: 150ml / 5.05 fl oz
Price: HK$39.50
Local of Purchase: Bonjourhk

According to Ulta's webpage:

Description.
Batiste Dry Shampoo is the quick and convenient way to get soft, clean and fresh smelling hair, without water. Batiste offers an instant fix by revitalizing greasy, dull and lifeless hair. Batiste thickens thin fly-away hair and adds texture and body for that easy style solution. Simply spray it on and comb it out.

Directions.Shake can vigorously,Spray evenly over hair, massage into scalp with fingertips, let sit a few moments and brush out preferably using a natural bristle brush.

Ingredients: Butane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat, Parfume, Limonene, Linanool, Geranol, Benzyl Benzoate, Distearyldimonium, Cetrimonium Chloride

My Opinion:

According to Batiste's webpage, they come in all sorts of different scents, but so far I was only able to locate the original and floral in HK, if you guys know where I'll be able to find the rest, please let me know at the comment bar.
 
My hair routine has recently gone thru some drastic changes, and I no longer wash my hair everyday, I've started to wash my hair in alternative days. On the days that I do not wash my hair, I rely on dry shampoo (I've got oily scalp). I've tried those that comes in a bottle where you have to pour out the product and didn't like it, I personally prefer dry shampoo that comes in a can, it's easier to control.

Since I've started to use dry shampoo, and not washing my hair everyday, I've noticed a huge improvement on my hair texture, although I'm not a huge fan of the gritty texture, I'm willing to overlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment