Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2012

L'oreal go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub











Contents: 6 fl oz/ 178ml
Price: HK$89.00 (I've got it during promotion for HK$62.20)
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to Ulta's webpage:

Description.
With a rich lather and fruity, apricot fragrance, this exfoliating scrub is gentle enough for daily use.

Benefits:
  • Smaller pores: Go 360° shrinks the appearance of pore size and refinishes the skin's surface to reveal skin with more clarity.
  • Deeper cleansing: Unique formulas reach down deeper to every last pore for a deep, deep clean. Keeps pores clean day after day.
  • Softer skin: Sweeps away dead skin cells for an extraordinary softening and smoothing effect.
  • Easy-to-use: Scrublet cleanses pore-by-pore with a fuss-free cleansing process.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), , Sodium Laureth Sulfate, , Sodium Chloride, , Polyethylene, , Acrylates Copolymer, , Coco-Betaine, , PPG-5-Ceteth-20, , Glycerin, , Sodium Hydroxide, , Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder (Apricot Seed Powder), , Citric Acid, , Benzyl Salicylate, , Sodium Benzoate, , Salicylic Acid, , Parfum (Fragrance)


My Opinion:

I had to admit that I was suck into this product mainly because of the scrublet, but after using about 1/3 of the bottle, I've concluded that I liked both the product and the srublet.

I've been using this about once or twice per week, and it has left my skin really bright and clean, since I've started using this product I've left all my other exfoliators untouched.

I've tried using the scrublet with my usual cleanser and it works well too, so I went out and got a dupe of the scrublet at the dollar tree, but unfortunately those were really hard and it did not work.

Dupe scrublet from dollar tree


No comments:

Post a Comment