Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation







Shade: 35
Contents: 30ml / 1.01 fl oz
Price: HK$295.00

According to Make Up For Ever's webpage:

The Mat Velvet + foundation conceals skin imperfections, evens out the complexion and matifies with a non-oily powdery finish. The result is flawless and lasts for hours long. Its smooth, fluid texture is very stable, water-resistant and long-lasting. While it has a good coverage, it is also easy to apply. The end result can be fitted to your needs. Applied lightly, Mat Velvet + provides a natural, matte look to the complexion. Using several layers to help conceal blemishes creates a supple and elastic velvety finish. This new oil-free and non comedogenic formula is suited to sensitive skins.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Corn Starch Modified, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Mica, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491(Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).


My Opinion:
I've got really oily skin during the summer and with Hong Kong's humidity, I just don't like to wear foundation, everthing just melt off, so  after watching TiffanyD raving about it on Youtube, I had to give it a try.

I'm not sure if my review about this product would be bias, because I've only shopped at MUFE once and was really dissapointed with their sales assistant.

Don't get me wrong, the guy that was helping me out was really nice and not pushy at all, that's why I got the shades that he recommended, together with the foundation I got 2 more HD blushes, and all these 3 items were in the wrong shades....

The blushes were unflattering and the foundation was slightly too yellow, too dark and dull, overall all these items just didn't look good on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment