Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Lotion





Contents: 200ml
Price: HK$90.90
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to the package:

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Lotion thoroughly cleans and removes all types of makeup, even makeup proof mascara and long lasting lipstick, plus other skin impurities that can accumulate in pores.
  • Its gentle emollients work in the skin's surface to effectively sweep away all makeup without irritation, excessive rubbing or any greasy feel.
  • In one easy step, both face and eye areas are refreshingly clean and free of pore-clogging residue.
  • Soap free
  • Oil free
  • Alcohol free
  • Fragrance free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested 
 
Usage: Apply to face and massage gently. Remove residue using a cotton pad or tissue, or rinse off with water. Follow with you regular or a Neutrogena cleansing product, if so desire.
 
Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythtityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide
 

My Opinion:
 
I've initially though that this product would be equivalent to Deep Clean Cream Cleanser in the US, but I've noticed that their ingredients were different, so I guess this is only available in Asia.
 
My skin always freak out when the season changes, and in order to stabilize it I try to wear minimum makeup. After numerous trial and error, I tend to stay away from foundation and stick with BB cream. My usual routine is BB cream, concealer, blush, powder and mascara (this is what i call minimum makeup...). I'm listing out my routine because I wanted to let you know that this cleansing lotion removes all the above mentioned products, even mascara. I usually need a separate cleanser for my mascara, but I've recently removed my makeup with the neutrogena cleanser first, and when I went thru my eyes with my eye makeup remover, there were actually no mascara left.

No comments:

Post a Comment