Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

Yankee Candle Tarts Wax Melts


Scent: Pineapple Cilantro
Price: US$1.99 (got this during discount for US$1.00)


According to Yankee Candle's webpage:

About This Fragrance
A tropical treat . . . fresh, island pineapple served with a citrus touch of cilantro and sweet coconut.

About Tarts® wax melts
Simply place in a Tarts® wax melts warmer (never add water) and light an unscented tea light below, or use one of our electric warmers. As the wax melts, the fragrance is released. Mix and match scents to create your own personal aroma blends.

My Opinion:
I'm not a huge fan of coconut scented stuffs, and the dominating scent of this tart is coconut! but this was all my fault because I did not read till the end of the sentence, when I saw pineapple and citrus it was placed immediately in the cart...

If you like coconut scented stuffs you'll like it, and my husband appears to be loving it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment